Thursday, September 07, 2006

Day one of my new blog. Nothing going on.

Well that's a lie actually. I'm heavily into DIY (not!), something I thought I'd never do. We've just bought a great apartment in Paris 9th but it needs a complete overhaul. Even the floor had to come up. Things are coming along but there's still so much work to do. It all needs to be finished in 2 months before we handover the keys to the buyer of our old appartment. In fact that's where I'm headed now.

Don't worry this isn't going to be a DIY blog or anything. I don't want to bore you! However if I do anything that I'm proud of, like the floor panelling for example, then quite clearly I'm going to gloat. Here's a snapshot of my labours.

Laters.


1 Comments:

Blogger Manueb said...

I can't even start to imagine the pain of putting this new floor down. geeeeeeze.
Can't wait to see the flat in a couple of weeks!

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home